Free Car Valuations Tool
Use our free online valuation tool
Our valuation tool is entirely free to use. In just 2-3 minutes owners can enter all of the required information and receive value for their used car. Simply start the valuation process by entering your registration number. This will be followed by entering information such as age, mileage and general condition information.
We recommend everybody looking to sell a car to use our tool, it’s really simple to use and very effective.
Here are three top reasons to use our service:
Prices guaranteed for 7 days
We collect UK-mainland wide
Cars bought irrespective of the condition
A valuation tool that’s easy to use
Whatever the type of car you have, we can provide a valuation. Just start the process by entering your registration number. More details about our valuation tool are below:
What are the reasons to use our free used car valuation tool?
Here are just some of the reasons to use our free car valuation tool:
- Accuracy – the tool is proven to be accurate, most inspections verify the same value
- All conditions – all types of conditions are bought, we buy second hand cars in many types of conditions
- No obligation – use our tool with no obligation. Use even when you aren’t selling the car at the moment
- Multiple sales – occasionally owners have more than one car for sale. That’s fine, “the more, the merrier” – this particularly suits car dealers
- Speed – taking just 2-3 minutes to use, the tool is very fast and economical of time
Why valuation accuracy is as good as the information entered?
It stands to reason, but We Buy Broken Vans can only supply an accurate valuation for your car if the condition information you enter into the valuation tool is accurate.
We don’t want to get “heavy” about this, but it’s really important the car is “as described” when we inspect. If condition varies this is highly likely to reduce the valuation, which is ideally avoided at the time of the inspection.
What are the next steps following the valuation?
Following the valuation, these steps will be required:
- Book an appointment – we will contact you to arrange an appointment
- Inspect – we will inspect the car to verify it is “as described” in the valuation
- Collect – we will collect the car and take it away from your premises
- Sale completion – on the same day we will:
- Make payment – we will pay for the car by bank transfer or PayPal
- V5C – Owners will need to complete section 9 of the V5C (vehicle ownership registration document)
- Supporting documentation – we will collect supporting documentation such as MOT certificate(s), repair bills and service history
- Complete all required documentation
Contact us to clarify aspects of the process
We have explained our free valuation tool and encourage everybody to use it. Even if your parts value only, scrap or of salvage value or you are not selling your car right now, don’t worry – still, use our free tool. Remember, there is no obligation to accept our valuation.
When you think of selling faulty or operational used and second hand cars look no further than We Buy Broken Vans. We are specialists in buying accident damaged, faulty and broken cars of all shapes and sizes. Call We Buy Broken Vans now on 0121 7941 899 or by mobile on 07582 859 859. Complete our online contact form via this link.
The Mitsubishi L200 is a popular pickup truck for commercial buyers, although it is not without its mechanical faults, one of which resulted in a recall back in 2018. A common issue exhibited by this vehicle is associated with the ECU, which may not function correctly...
Are you ready to sell your van, but you do not know how to get a competitive offer while sidestepping the tire-kickers and time-wasters that are commonplace if you go private? We Buy Broken Vans is the answer to your prayers, as our service is set up to help...
There are common van faults which impact many makes and models of commercial vehicles, regardless of their origins. However, each manufacturer has its own set of quirks and pitfalls associated with its products which are worth discussing in isolation. This is useful...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!