Ex-Police Van Buyers
There are 48 police forces throughout the UK. These operate a huge number of vans for a variety of different purposes across the entire length and breadth of the country. Here at We Buy Broken Vans, we are looking to buy these vans, it’s what we do!
Irrespective of the condition, age, mileage, whether it works or not we buy ex-police vans. We have extensive experience of these types of vans, so enter your registration number in the box to start the ex-police van buyers process.
Types of police vans
- Dog vans – an important part of the police service are dogs. As well as vans, police forces use estate and hatchback models for dog transportation. Some popular van types used as police dog vans are Fiat Ducato, Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter, Peugeot Expert and Vauxhall Vivaro
- General use vans – certain vans are used for general “day to day” use, which includes prisoner transportation in a rear-end cage. Popular van models include the Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter and Vauxhall Movano
- Minibus and transportation – Vans can be used as minibuses and for general transportation of police officers. These could be used in circumstances such as events (e.g. football matches), incidents (e.g. riots) and large-scale patrols and manhunts. Popular vans for this purpose include Iveco Daily, LDV and Mercedes Sprinter
- Response vans – general response vans such as the Ford Transit custom
- Safety camera vans – a range of vans are used to monitor vehicle speeds and safety at the roadside, the Vauxhall Vivaro is frequently used in this role
- Other emergency service vans – it’s also worth mentioning we buy various other used emergency service vans, including used ambulances
Use our ex-police van buyers service now
We are avid buyers of ex-police force vans. We know the kind of states police vans can be disposed in, so nothing would surprise us. Simply enter the accurate condition details into our free online valuation tool and We Buy Broken Vans can often settle in just 2-3 days.
We buy police vans complete with livery, don’t worry about removing this as we will undertake livery removal as part of our role.
Sometimes police vans become accident damaged or written off due to the challenges of the job. We actively buy these types of vans as we are specialists in either fixing these vans for resale or breaking up for parts, it all depends upon condition. Complete a valuation and see what your police van is worth today.
A great service for Police Fleet Management staff
We know that police force budgets are all-important. Try our service to maximise the income you receive when disposing of your used police van. Unlike main dealers who pay less when part exchanging a van for a new model, we pay that little bit more. So, if you are a Police Force Fleet Manager – try our valuation now, you may be pleasantly surprised.
Contacting We Buy Broken Vans
You can also contact us via our contact form, to start our ex-police van buyers service. Give us a try, you won’t regret it.
Image Credit: Wikipedia
If a van is no longer working as it should, whether due to damage caused in an accident or a fault that needs to be repaired, you have a number of choices to consider. You could pay to get it fixed, which in the case of an older model may not make economic sense. You...
There are an almost endless number of common van faults that can make life miserable for owners of LCVs. If your van gives up the ghost for whatever reason, you might want to sell it rather than fork out for repairs. So, what are the kinds of issues that usually arise...
If you are looking to sell your van for a good price, then We Buy Broken Vans is the best place to get the job done quickly and easily. So how does the valuation process work and what are the benefits of using our site to get a quote for your non-runner? Getting...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!