Buy My Van
All owners need to do is enter their registration number into the valuation toolbox at https://www.webuybrokenvans.co.uk/value-my-van/, follow the process and they will receive a valuation in 2-3 minutes. This also acts as a quotation, which we will honour for 7 days from the date of the quotation. This is a perfect solution for van owners asking “How do I find a good business who will buy my van?”
We buy vans of any condition
It’s true, we buy vans of all conditions from scrap, to damaged to totally working and operational. In particular, read the following pages to see what we buy (which is pretty much everything!):
- Common faults on vans we buy (e.g. engine failure, cambelt, wiring loom issues, non-starter, bodywork and many more – click here
- Popular van makes and models bought (e.g. Ford, Nissan, Mitsubishi, etc.) – click here
- Types of vans we buy (e.g. insurance write-offs, scrap, MOT failures, fire damaged and many more – click here
If in doubt, don’t worry, simply, contact us. We buy virtually all vans in various conditions as long as they are dated from 2001 and after.
Three parts to the process
There are three main parts to the We Buy Broken Vans buying process, these are:
- Valuation – use our free online valuation tool and receive an accurate value and quotation for your van in just 2-3 minutes! This quotation is valid for 7 days. Once owners accept the valuation, we can move onto the next stage
- Arrange an appointment – we will arrange an appointment to any UK mainland property. This can be your home address or any other accessible location. Here we will inspect and collect your van. This will be at a mutually convenient date and time to suit both parties. This can often be within 1-2 days of accepting a valuation
- Inspection and sale completion – we will attend at the date and time agreed. Our driver/engineer will inspect the van to verify its condition is “as described” during the van valuation process. A final valuation will be agreed, and this will be settled upon collection by PayPal or bank transfer.
For further information about our overall process click this link.
Free UK mainland wide collection
As long as you live in the mainland UK, we will collect your van for free as a part of the process. Save yourself the hassle and let us collect, even if your van is a non-runner!
We know payment is important! Owners receive payment from us on the same day as sale completion. PayPal is instant and bank transfers take up to two hours.
Buy my van – we really will!
Why not start the process? If you want someone to “buy my van”, We Buy Broken Vans are the ideal choice. We are an experienced operator, working nationwide and offer a hassle-free service designed around the owner.
Contact us today, without using the valuation tool if you wish. Whatever you decide, we hope to hear from you soon!
Image Credit: Wikipedia
Would anyone want to purchase a van that has a number of known faults and glitches? The answer to that question is probably no. It’s the same as buying a building with structural problems and leakage issues. You have to fix it first before you can use it properly. The...
The Iveco Daily is a popular light commercial van, produced by the Italian manufacturer Iveco. The vehicle is popular across the world in many countries and the Daily has been in production now for over 40 years. The Iveco Daily series boasts of a powerful engine that...
The biggest problem in making a decision on whether or not you should repair or sell your damaged van is the cost-benefit analysis. The costs of repair can be huge, depending on the extent of damage that your vehicle sustained. If these costs were to balloon, so much...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!