Buy Vans Online
Since the mid-1990’s we have seen a fundamental channel shift away from face to face selling to online trading. This has impacted almost all areas of sales and has devastated many well-known high street brands. We Buy Broken Vans embrace the online trend and are eager to buy vans online. We collect UK-mainland wide for free, why not try our service for a competitive van valuation and speedy payment?
The types of vans we buy
We buy almost every category of van imaginable. We do buy older vans, our main stipulation is that the vans bought are manufactured from 2001 onwards.
Here is a long list of the types of vans We Buy Broken Vans purchase online:
- Broken vans – accident damaged, broken and damaged vans, fire and flood damaged vans, MOT failures and non-runners
- Catering – including burger, fish and chip and ice cream vans
- Commercial – including fleet, lease and security
- Emergency service vans – including ambulances and police vans
- End of life vans – salvage and scrap vans
- Fully operational vans – even with our name we purchase fully operational working vans too!
- Government – including army, council, military and Royal Mail vans
- Insurance category write-offs – Cat C, Cat D, Cat N and Cat S
- Mobility vans – such as handicap and wheelchair accessible
- Recovery vans – such as AA, Green Flag and RAC
- Supermarket vans – including Asda, Sainsburys and Tesco vans
- Utility vans – British Gas, National Grid, Network Rail and Water Board
- Vans with mechanical faults, which may cause the van to become beyond economic repair. These include cambelts, differential, DPF, ECU, engine, gearbox, oil pressure, fuel injector, fuel pump and wiring loom
If your type of van is not covered on the list above, why not complete a valuation anyway as we are still quite likely to be able to buy your van!
Buying vans online with free collection
All of the vans above are bought online and provide free UK-mainland collection, which is a great service for customers. This is especially the case if their van is a non-runner!
Van owners need to use our free online valuation tool. The process starts by entering the van registration number. The online tool then guides owners through condition information entry, which will help us provide an accurate valuation. The valuation process can often be completed in just 2-3 minutes.
Upon notification that you have accepted our valuation, we will arrange for collection UK-mainland wide. This typically can be arranged in as little as 2-3 days. Upon collection, we will inspect your van to see if the condition is “as described” in the online valuation. Providing the condition information matches we will keep the same valuation. We can make payment by PayPal and or bank transfer on the same day we collect the van.
Contact We Buy Broken Vans today
Sell your van to us online, start by completing our free online valuation tool now.
Here are our contact details, we look forward to hearing from you:
- Contact Us page – https://www.webuybrokenvans.co.uk/contact-us/
- Landline # – 0121 285 9859
- Mobile # – 07582 859 859
Image Credit: Colin Grice
If a van is no longer working as it should, whether due to damage caused in an accident or a fault that needs to be repaired, you have a number of choices to consider. You could pay to get it fixed, which in the case of an older model may not make economic sense. You...
There are an almost endless number of common van faults that can make life miserable for owners of LCVs. If your van gives up the ghost for whatever reason, you might want to sell it rather than fork out for repairs. So, what are the kinds of issues that usually arise...
If you are looking to sell your van for a good price, then We Buy Broken Vans is the best place to get the job done quickly and easily. So how does the valuation process work and what are the benefits of using our site to get a quote for your non-runner? Getting...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!