Ex-Recovery Van Buyers
Do you own a recovery van and need to sell it? Perhaps it’s past its best, you maybe fancy a newer model, or you might even be leaving the recovery business. Whatever your reason for sale, we can help here at We Buy Broken Vans.
Although the majority of our business is the purchase of broken/damaged vans, we also buy fully operational vans too, so don’t let the name put you off contacting us! We buy all types of recovery vans including manual and automatic models. Kick-start the sale process by completing the online valuation by entering your registration number into the box.
What is meant by the term ex-recovery vans?
We buy all types of second hand recovery vans, here is what we mean by the term:
- Vans, which have been involved previously in some form of recovery type work
- Vans which transported vehicle(s) from one location to another
- Breakdown assistance vans such as the AA, the RAC, Green Flag and similar organisations operate
- We buy the larger recovery trucks too which have tilting beds to drive cars onto, as well as smaller towing vans
The ex-recovery van buyers process in short
Here we explain the buying process in short, which can take as little as 2-3 days:
- Owners enter the registration number via our valuation page
- Our automated valuation engine provides a free online with no obligation valuation
- The quotation is accepted
- Upon quotation acceptance, we make contact to arrange an appointment
- At the appointment:
- A trained engineer/driver also inspects the van
- If its condition is accurate to the online valuation, we value the van the same or
- May reduce the valuation if the condition is worse
- We confirm final valuation for the van (which in most cases is the same as offered online)
- Once the final valuation is accepted, we collect the van and remove it from the premises
- On the same day, we make payment for the van via bank transfer or PayPal
- For further information about the process visit our FAQ pages
Popular brands of recovery vans we buy
Leave the livery removal to us as we will remove this as a part of the follow-on work we do when acting in our role of ex-recovery van buyers.
Dispose of your recovery van and get paid quickly!
Do you want to recover some money for your recovery van? It only seems fair, so why not dispose of your van to We Buy Broken Vans, we are regular ex-recovery van buyers. We offer a speedy settlement (often within 3 days of your contact) and collect UK-nationwide.
The process all starts with receiving a valuation for your recovery van. So, why not value your van today, which will kick-start the sale process. If you prefer you can contact us, we will call you back and discuss your current needs and requirements.
Image Credit: Lee J Hayward
The Mitsubishi L200 is a popular pickup truck for commercial buyers, although it is not without its mechanical faults, one of which resulted in a recall back in 2018. A common issue exhibited by this vehicle is associated with the ECU, which may not function correctly...
Are you ready to sell your van, but you do not know how to get a competitive offer while sidestepping the tire-kickers and time-wasters that are commonplace if you go private? We Buy Broken Vans is the answer to your prayers, as our service is set up to help...
There are common van faults which impact many makes and models of commercial vehicles, regardless of their origins. However, each manufacturer has its own set of quirks and pitfalls associated with its products which are worth discussing in isolation. This is useful...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!