Ex-Rental Van Buyers
Rental vans tend to be treated fairly harshly. Their drivers often drive them only for a short amount of time, before another novice drives them. By the end of their rental life, they are often in sub-standard condition and in need of major repairs.
That’s where we can help, we are active ex-rental van buyers. We buy all makes, sizes and models of ex-rental vans through our simple and transparent process, which will often see you with money in the bank in less than three days. Use our valuation tool to obtain a value for your ex-rental van and once you accept our offer, we will be in touch to collect your van. Read on to learn more about our ex-rental van service.
We buy ex-rental vans from all the major rental companies
We buy ex-rental vans directly from and through the agents of many rental companies. Some examples would be Arnold Clark, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Northgate, Salford, Sixt and Thrifty. We aren’t concerned really what the rental company is, it’s the van that matters to us. As always, the van valuation will be based on age, mileage and general condition.
We know ex-rental vans can be tough to sell. We love buying these vans and recondition them for resale or break them down for parts. We maximise the potential value of these vans and extend their meaningful life.
Van rental categories
Taken from Europcar’s van categories page for business, we would buy all of the following:
- Short wheel base – volume 6 m³, payload 1206kg, length 2.94m, height 1.39m, width 1.66m
- Long wheel base – volume 10.5 m³, payload 1216kg, length 3.37m, height 1.94m, width 1.57m
- Extra-long wheel base – volume 14 m³, payload 1082kg, length 4.4m, height 1.94m, width 1.57m
- Luton box van – volume 18 m³, payload 875kg, length 3.95m, height X.XXm, width 2.06m
- Sub 1 tonne – volume 4.2 m³, payload 750kg, length 2.25m, height 1.26m, width 1.55m
Ex-rental van buyers – buying a vast range of formerly rented vans
We buy a huge range of former rental company vans, here are some examples:
- All makes and models – we buy them all, check our brands page here
- Damage types – we buy vans with many types of damage, such as accident write-offs, non-runners and scrap vans – check our full list of damage type vans we buy here
- Mechanical problems – we buy vans with many types of mechanical problems, click here for details and
- Working vans – we also buy vans, which are still operational too! Click here
Ex-rental vans – we love buying them!
If you have ex-rental vans to sell, We Buy Broken Vans are keen buyers. Whether they are fully operational, non-starters or need significant repair – we want to buy! How much is your van worth? Find out by completing our online valuation tool for free in 2-3 minutes. If you accept our valuation, this is where our ex-rental van buyers process starts.
We also welcome sellers contacting us prior to valuation. Contact us with any queries, clarifications and questions to start the sale of your ex-rental van(s).
Image Credit: Kenjon Bro
Would anyone want to purchase a van that has a number of known faults and glitches? The answer to that question is probably no. It’s the same as buying a building with structural problems and leakage issues. You have to fix it first before you can use it properly. The...
The Iveco Daily is a popular light commercial van, produced by the Italian manufacturer Iveco. The vehicle is popular across the world in many countries and the Daily has been in production now for over 40 years. The Iveco Daily series boasts of a powerful engine that...
The biggest problem in making a decision on whether or not you should repair or sell your damaged van is the cost-benefit analysis. The costs of repair can be huge, depending on the extent of damage that your vehicle sustained. If these costs were to balloon, so much...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!