Royal Mail Van Buyers
The Royal Mail operates the largest fleet of vans in the UK. As a used van buying business, we offer a specific buying service for ex-Royal Mail vans. Read on to learn more about our approach to buying these vans. We hope we can be of help in your quest to selling your van through our convenient service. It all starts with entering your registration number to receive a valuation!
Facts about the Royal Mail van fleet
Here are some facts you might not know about the Royal Mail’s van fleet, courtesy of What Van:
- The Royal Mail has a fleet of around 48,000 vehicles – comprising of 42,000 vans, 3,700 trucks and 2,300 trailers
- The Royal Mail fleet is the largest fleet in Europe, never mind the UK!
- Royal Mail vehicles deliver to over 29 million addresses in the UK each week
- The most popular van brands in the Royal Mail fleet are:
- Light vans – Fiat Doblo, Peugeot Partner and Vauxhall Combo
- Medium vans – Ford Transit, Peugeot Expert and Vauxhall Vivaro
- Large vans – Mercedes Sprinter and Peugeot Boxer
- Royal Mail vans are typically retained for a 9-year period (wherever possible)
How We Buy Broken Vans can help
Here are some examples of conditions we find as ex-Royal Mail van buyers:
- Accident write-offs – due to the high-mileage, it’s not surprising a proportion of vans become write-offs, we actively buy these vans
- Non-runners – many ex-Royal Mail vans end-up before their end of life as non-runners, we are specialist repairers of these types of vans
- Parts value only – sometimes vans are only worth scrap or parts value, we are specialists in extracting value from these types of vans
Reasons to sell to our company
There are many reasons to sell to use our ex-Royal Mail van buyers service, we have listed a few of these below:
- Buy all conditions – we buy vans of all conditions, not just top-quality condition vans
- Collection service – we collect anywhere in the mainland UK, free of charge!
- Convenient/low-hassle service – our service is designed around the customer and is convenient and low-hassle
- Fair prices – we pay fair and competitive prices
- Speedy service – our service is fast, with many sales completing in 2-3 days from initial contact
We Buy Broken Vans – buying ex-postal vans now
If you have ex-postal vans for sale, we are eager buyers. Perhaps you have bought a job lot or have multiple ex-Royal Mail Vans to sell. Whether it’s one or many vans, we are interested in buying them all from you, whatever the size, make or model.
We Buy Broken Vans – Royal Mail van buyers
Sell to We Buy Broken Vans today in confidence, the process starts with you completing our free online van valuation. Receive a valuation in just 2-3 minutes, we will buy virtually all vans offered irrespective of condition.
If you would prefer initial contact before a valuation then complete our contact form here. We will contact you shortly after receiving your enquiry and tailor a solution to your needs.
Image Credit: Ell Brown
Would anyone want to purchase a van that has a number of known faults and glitches? The answer to that question is probably no. It’s the same as buying a building with structural problems and leakage issues. You have to fix it first before you can use it properly. The...
In many lines of work, a van is essential. It’s not just about getting from Point A to Point B., You could do that in a Mini if necessary. Small cars cannot meet the same needs as a van, though. The practicalities of owning a van You may need to store tools and other...
Dealing in broken vans is not necessarily a business for the faint-hearted. As you can probably imagine, we have seen our fair share of vehicles in a sorry state. Let’s take a look at a typical day in the life of We Buy Broken Vans. If nothing else, this article will...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!