Royal Mail Van Buyers
The Royal Mail operates the largest fleet of vans in the UK. As a used van buying business, we offer a specific buying service for ex-Royal Mail vans. Read on to learn more about our approach to buying these vans. We hope we can be of help in your quest to selling your van through our convenient service. It all starts with entering your registration number to receive a valuation!
Facts about the Royal Mail van fleet
Here are some facts you might not know about the Royal Mail’s van fleet, courtesy of What Van:
- The Royal Mail has a fleet of around 48,000 vehicles – comprising of 42,000 vans, 3,700 trucks and 2,300 trailers
- The Royal Mail fleet is the largest fleet in Europe, never mind the UK!
- Royal Mail vehicles deliver to over 29 million addresses in the UK each week
- The most popular van brands in the Royal Mail fleet are:
- Light vans – Fiat Doblo, Peugeot Partner and Vauxhall Combo
- Medium vans – Ford Transit, Peugeot Expert and Vauxhall Vivaro
- Large vans – Mercedes Sprinter and Peugeot Boxer
- Royal Mail vans are typically retained for a 9-year period (wherever possible)
How We Buy Broken Vans can help
Here are some examples of conditions we find as ex-Royal Mail van buyers:
- Accident write-offs – due to the high-mileage, it’s not surprising a proportion of vans become write-offs, we actively buy these vans
- Non-runners – many ex-Royal Mail vans end-up before their end of life as non-runners, we are specialist repairers of these types of vans
- Parts value only – sometimes vans are only worth scrap or parts value, we are specialists in extracting value from these types of vans
Reasons to sell to our company
There are many reasons to sell to use our ex-Royal Mail van buyers service, we have listed a few of these below:
- Buy all conditions – we buy vans of all conditions, not just top-quality condition vans
- Collection service – we collect anywhere in the mainland UK, free of charge!
- Convenient/low-hassle service – our service is designed around the customer and is convenient and low-hassle
- Fair prices – we pay fair and competitive prices
- Speedy service – our service is fast, with many sales completing in 2-3 days from initial contact
We Buy Broken Vans – buying ex-postal vans now
If you have ex-postal vans for sale, we are eager buyers. Perhaps you have bought a job lot or have multiple ex-Royal Mail Vans to sell. Whether it’s one or many vans, we are interested in buying them all from you, whatever the size, make or model.
We Buy Broken Vans – Royal Mail van buyers
Sell to We Buy Broken Vans today in confidence, the process starts with you completing our free online van valuation. Receive a valuation in just 2-3 minutes, we will buy virtually all vans offered irrespective of condition.
If you would prefer initial contact before a valuation then complete our contact form here. We will contact you shortly after receiving your enquiry and tailor a solution to your needs.
Image Credit: Ell Brown
If a van is no longer working as it should, whether due to damage caused in an accident or a fault that needs to be repaired, you have a number of choices to consider. You could pay to get it fixed, which in the case of an older model may not make economic sense. You...
There are an almost endless number of common van faults that can make life miserable for owners of LCVs. If your van gives up the ghost for whatever reason, you might want to sell it rather than fork out for repairs. So, what are the kinds of issues that usually arise...
If you are looking to sell your van for a good price, then We Buy Broken Vans is the best place to get the job done quickly and easily. So how does the valuation process work and what are the benefits of using our site to get a quote for your non-runner? Getting...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!