Scrap Van Collection
Having a scrap van can be a pain. It might be cluttering up the garage, or the driveway. Perhaps you need to move on and need another van for day to day use. Read on to learn about our scrap van collection service and judge for yourself, whether it might be right for your needs.
Describing our scrap van collection service
- Scrap – scrap comes in many forms, here are some reasons you may want to scrap your van:
- Van – this is a service specifically aimed at buying scrap vans:
Visit this page to view some of the most popular makes and models we buy
- Collection – here is some information about our scrap van collection service:
- Collection area – we will collect from anywhere within the mainland UK
- Collection location – we will collect from any location of your choice, including your home
- Collection day/time – we will agree a collection date and time that’s convenient as a part of the process
- Service – we are all about providing a top-quality service:
- 7-day quote – complete our online valuation and we will give a quotation, this is valid for 7-days based on the information entered by the owner
- Hassle-free – our service is designed to be hassle-free, for the convenience of owners
- Speed – the service can typically be completed in 2-3 days
- Payment – here is some payment related information:
- No cash payments – we don’t pay cash, as this is illegal under the terms of The Scrap Metal Dealers Act (SMDA) 2013
- Payment methods – we pay by bank transfer or PayPal
- Pay as per quote – you will be paid the same as the online quotation, unless the condition of your van varies from the details entered upon inspection
Sell Your Scrap Van to We Buy Broken Vans Now
Scrap vans for sale are our speciality and at We Buy Broken Vans have many years of experience. We are pleased to offer an excellent service to van owners who have written off vans for sale as scrap. Simply contact us on 0121 285 9859 – we’d love to hear from you. We can also be called and texted via mobile on 07582 859 859.
Try our van collection service to receive a fair price for your scrap van
If you have any more questions, please visit our frequently asked questions (with answers), which provides an explanation to many likely queries
Arrange your van to be collected by We Buy Broken Vans
Why not start the process now, by completing an online valuation? Simply enter your registration number and the submit button to start the process. Entering the information online takes no more than 2-3 minutes. Once completed we will arrange your scrap van collection and payment all in one convenient appointment, with the whole process often taking 2-3 days from start to finish.
Image Credit: Got Credit
The Mitsubishi L200 is a popular pickup truck for commercial buyers, although it is not without its mechanical faults, one of which resulted in a recall back in 2018. A common issue exhibited by this vehicle is associated with the ECU, which may not function correctly...
Are you ready to sell your van, but you do not know how to get a competitive offer while sidestepping the tire-kickers and time-wasters that are commonplace if you go private? We Buy Broken Vans is the answer to your prayers, as our service is set up to help...
There are common van faults which impact many makes and models of commercial vehicles, regardless of their origins. However, each manufacturer has its own set of quirks and pitfalls associated with its products which are worth discussing in isolation. This is useful...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!