Free Van Valuation
You are the owner of a used van, which you would like to sell but are unsure of how much it is worth. Look no further, We Buy Broken Vans have a free van valuation tool, which will tell you exactly what your van is worth.
Unlike many van buyers, we buy vans of all shapes and sizes – whether they are fully operational, have some faults or perhaps at best are only worth scrap value. Whatever the van you own (2001 onwards), we will buy it here at We Buy Broken Vans. So, put us to the test!
Did we say our tool is free?
Well, yes, we know we did, but we thought we’d mention it again! Being honest though it’s not the most important reason for using our tool.
Other reasons to use our tool include:
- All conditions – we buy vans of all conditions, including the “hard to sell” vans
- Experienced buyer – we are very experienced at buying vans, use us for a dependable and reliable service
- No obligation – use our tool without any obligation to sell to us
- Sell multiple vans – do you have multiple vans to sell? Perhaps you are a trader? If so, simply repeat the process and receive a valuation for each of your vans
- Speed of valuation – usually only 2-3 minutes from start to finish
- Valuation accuracy – our valuations have proven accurate on many occasions before!
To receive your free van valuation all you need to do is enter your registration number in the tool to start the process.
Why choose We Buy Broken Vans?
There are many reasons to sell your van to us, here are just a few:
- Avoid private sales – avoid the hassle of a private sale, the costs of advertisements and the delays selling privately can cause
- Free UK mainland collection – we collect your van as a part of the buying process UK-mainland wide, even if it’s a non-runner!
- Hassle free service – our process is designed around the customer; all the hassle is taken out
- No hidden charges – what you see is what you get, there are no hidden extras/charges
- Quick process – our process takes from just 2-3 days start to finish to complete
Receive your free van valuation in 3 minutes maximum
So, what is stopping you from completing your free van valuation using our tool? Honestly, the process takes 3-minutes maximum, we have taken all the hassle out of this process in a service which is designed around van owners.
You would struggle to obtain a higher return for 3 minutes of your life than is available here, so complete the valuation and you may be pleasantly surprised with the valuation you receive. Also, remember we take all the hassle out of disposal too, as we offer a van collection service across the entire mainland UK.
If you’d rather make contact without completing the valuation tool, click this link and we will back in touch very shortly afterwards.
Image Credit: Artsy Bee
Would anyone want to purchase a van that has a number of known faults and glitches? The answer to that question is probably no. It’s the same as buying a building with structural problems and leakage issues. You have to fix it first before you can use it properly. The...
The Iveco Daily is a popular light commercial van, produced by the Italian manufacturer Iveco. The vehicle is popular across the world in many countries and the Daily has been in production now for over 40 years. The Iveco Daily series boasts of a powerful engine that...
The biggest problem in making a decision on whether or not you should repair or sell your damaged van is the cost-benefit analysis. The costs of repair can be huge, depending on the extent of damage that your vehicle sustained. If these costs were to balloon, so much...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!