Used Van Valuation
Welcome to the We Buy Broken Vans used van valuation page. Although, our website suggests we only buy broken/damaged vans, we are also happy to buy fully operational and working used vans too. So, if you want to obtain a valuation for your used van follow our process, which starts when you enter a registration number into our tool.
Introducing the We Buy Broken Vans Online Valuation Tool
Our tool does “what it says on the tin”, i.e. it provides a valuation online for vans, these can be fully operational as well as broken. Here are some of the reasons to try our used van valuation tool:
- Accuracy – we have bought thousands of vans using the tool, so we are happy with the accuracy of the tool
- Easy – the tool is really easy to use, simply enter your registration number to begin!
- Extensive database – the database is really extensive. Virtually every manufacturer and all their van models will be accessible in the tool, try it out and see for yourself!
- Fast – the tool is really quick to use; the whole process takes between 2-3 minutes maximum
- Free of charge – the tool can be used absolutely free of charge
- Multiple uses – try the tool today, but if you intend to sell later, you can simply re-enter your details at a later time. If you have multiple vans to sell, enter each van’s information individually to receive a quote for each van
- Quotation – receive a quotation, which is guaranteed for a 7-day period
- Without obligation – owners using the tool have no-obligation, use the tool without any obligation whatsoever to sell your van to us
Next part of the process
After owners have completed the valuation and received their quotation the remainder of the process would be:
- Accept the valuation – owners choose whether or not to accept the used van value given
- Book an appointment – as a follow-up, we will set-up a mutually convenient time to inspect/collect your van. This is usually between 2-4 working days after acceptance of the valuation
- Appointment – our driver/engineer will attend and inspect the vehicle. A revised quotation is provided if the condition is not “as described” in the valuation. Owners will provide all necessary documentation (e.g. V5C, MOT certificate, service history, etc.)
- Sale completion – this typically happens on the same day as the appointment. We will pay for your van by bank transfer or PayPal, both of which clear the same day!
Receive your free used van valuation now
Why delay? You can receive your totally free used van valuation today, by simply starting the process by entering your registration number into the tool. Whatever the van you have, whether it works or is faulty we are looking to buy!
If you prefer, contact us first, before using the tool. Either way, we can’t provide a valuation unless owners the tool, we look forward very much to hearing from you soon!
Image Credit: Classic Custom Campers
Would anyone want to purchase a van that has a number of known faults and glitches? The answer to that question is probably no. It’s the same as buying a building with structural problems and leakage issues. You have to fix it first before you can use it properly. The...
In many lines of work, a van is essential. It’s not just about getting from Point A to Point B., You could do that in a Mini if necessary. Small cars cannot meet the same needs as a van, though. The practicalities of owning a van You may need to store tools and other...
Dealing in broken vans is not necessarily a business for the faint-hearted. As you can probably imagine, we have seen our fair share of vehicles in a sorry state. Let’s take a look at a typical day in the life of We Buy Broken Vans. If nothing else, this article will...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!