Sell my damaged van
We Buy Broken Vans are specialist buyers of all makes of vans, potentially buying any van from 2001 onwards. On this page we illustrate just some of the makes and models of vans we buy, sell to us for a fast, pain free service designed for the convenience of the buyer.
We Buy Broken Vans – Buying a Wide Range of Vans Today
Contact us now with your van details, by completing our van valuation tool, here are three reasons to sell to We Buy Broken Vans:
- We buy a wide range of vans UK-mainland nationwide
- Complete a free instant online van valuationof your van today
- We can often complete the sale within just two to three working days
The best way to sell a broken van infographic
An infographic displays information in a stunning visual format. This enables the reader to digest large amounts of information in an easy to digest format. Why not quickly read through our infographic and learn some great tips about how to sell a broken van? These tips are also mentioned elsewhere on this page in case you prefer to read plain text!
We hope you enjoyed our infographic. This is one of a series, so be sure to look back for others, which will appear on the site in the future.
Makes and models we buy
Listed below are some of the most popular makes and models of vans we buy:
- Citroen– Berlingo and Relay, we actively buy Citroen vans for breakdown and repair/resale
- Fiat– Doblo and Ducato, we regularly see scrap and faulty Fiat vans and are likely buyers of these if you have one for sale
- Ford – Transit, simply one of the most famous and popular vans on the streets of the UK
- Iveco– Daily – always popular for spare parts and repair if you have one of these to sell we are very likely buyers
- Mercedes– Sprinter and Vito – do you have a Mercedes van to sell, look no further than us as we buy these continuously
- Mitsubishi– Warrior L200 – we are particularly interested in buying Mitsubishi Warrior L200 vans, contact us with your situation
- Nissan– Cabstar, Navara and Primastar – do you have a Nissan Van which is at the end of its useful life? Contact us, we are actively looking to buy these
- Peugeot– Boxer and Expert – forever popular to break down for parts and as repair jobs, we almost certainly will buy your damaged Peugeot van
- Renault– Master and Trafic – immensely popular vans we buy lots of these vans and can’t buy enough of them, contact us now
- Vauxhall– Combo, Movano and Vivaro – do you have a faulty Vauxhall van, let us help you out of that tricky situation by selling to us today
- Volkswagen– Transporter – if you have a VW Transporter or other VW vans for sale contact us today!
Don’t worry if your van isn’t listed above, we buy other vans too, it’s just impractical to list all of them here.
Some reasons you might want to sell your van
There are many reasons why an owner may wish to sell a broken van. A few of these are listed below:
- Alternative van available – another van suited to the owner’s needs may have become available
- Beyond economic repair – costs of repairing the van exceed its current valuation
- Doesn’t meet needs – no longer meets the need of the owner (e.g. too large or small), may not have enough storage space, etc.
- Emotional baggage – various emotional reasons that mean the owner wants to sell the van, e.g. owner had an accident in the van
- Funds available – the owner may have funds available to buy a better more reliable van
- Funds needed – the owner may need to obtain quick funds by selling the van
- Need reliable transport – the need for more reliable transport, for business / private use
- Uncertain future costs – uncertain future costs; owner sells to avoid unanticipated costs
Our service is the best way to sell a broken van today
So, do you have a damaged van to sell? Well if you do, what are you waiting for? We are just a phone call away; you can sell that problem van and move on with your life! We even buy CAT C, CAT D, CAT N and CAT S insurance write-offs, whatever your situation it’s worth giving us a call to discuss, as most times we can help.
Contact We Buy Broken Vans today for a quick sale!
We are regular buyers of a wide variety of vans, we can guarantee speedy settlement and an honest price for your van, irrespective of if it has faults. Call us today on 0121 285 9859 to start discussions. We can also be contacted via our mobile on 07582 859 859, please feel free to text us on this mobile too.
With the ultra low emission zone now enforced in central London, van owners are confronted with the likelihood that driving in the capital will cost them an extra £12.50 a day on top of the Congestion Charge. Of course for some, it will make more sense to sell an old...
Common Timing Chain Fault on 1.3 Models of Vauxhall Combo, Fiat Doblo and Peugeot Bipper Vans – Buying These Models Now
Van faults can crop up at any time, regardless of the make, model or age of your vehicle. However, there are some vans which are susceptible to specific, known issues which are worth bearing in mind. The Vauxhall Combo, Fiat Doblo and Peugeot Bipper are all perfect...
Euro 6 emissions standards have been impacting the way that van engines are made for almost half a decade now, yet there are still plenty of people driving around in vehicles with older Euro 5 and even Euro 4 engines onboard. If you need a bit more convincing to sell...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!