Steven Adams Google Reviews
Sell Van on eBay
Looking to sell your van on eBay? Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Take some good quality photos of your van – buyers will want to see what they’re potentially buying, so make sure your photos are clear and show off the van in its best light.
2. Write a detailed description, including information on the van’s make, model, year, mileage, condition, etc. Be honest about any faults or damage, as buyers will be able to spot these anyway and it could affect their decision to buy.
3. Start the auction at a reasonable price – if you start too high, you may not get any bids, but starting too low could mean you sell for less than your van is worth.
4. Promote your auction – let your friends, family and social media followers know that you’re selling your van on eBay. The more people who see it, the more likely you are to get some bids.
5. Be prepared to answer any questions potential buyers might have. Respond quickly and politely, as this could make or break a sale.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to successfully sell your van on eBay. Good luck!
When looking to sell your camper van, you’ll want the best price you can get for it.
At We Buy Broken Vans, we’ll take any van off your hands, regardless of the condition it’s in.
Getting a fair price on your running van has never been easier thanks to our online van valuation tool.
There could be many reasons why it hasn’t but making the decision to sell your new van is the first step.
Once you’ve decided to sell your motorhome, you’ll want the best price.
When you decide to sell your chassis cab, you don’t want to waste time haggling over price.
Cranes and Cherry Pickers
Selling your crane or cherry pickers doesn’t have to be difficult.
Once you’ve decided to sell your freezer van, you can then start looking at your options.
Fuel Injector Problems
The main issues affecting fuel injectors involve them becoming blocked and with deposit build-ups.
Turbo Engine Problems
Many manufacturers have vans with this type of engine, with two popular models being the Ford Transit and Vauxhall Vivaro.
We Buy Broken Vans regularly buy vans with ECU issues – it’s “bread and butter” business for us.
Timing Chain Problems
We can save you the headache of paying for expensive timing chain replacement and associated costs.
Wiring Loom Repairs
With an unknown diagnostic bill and repair costs, many owners turn to a business like ours to sell a van complete with its wiring loom faults.
Engine Management Warning Light
We will buy your van at a fair price even if there is an engine management light showing.
Low Oil Pressure
We are happy to buy vans with declared oil pressure faults and do so on a regular basis.
There are many reasons for gearbox failure, but you can always speak to us for a cost-effective solution to buy your broken van.
One of the problems with DPF’s is that the problem seems fixed but then re-occurs, which is irritating to be back at square one.
A van with a faulty differential just can’t be safely driven. In older van models particularly, the repair/scrap equation tends to lean to scrap.
Fuel Pump Problems
You may decide you want to repair your van with a broken fuel pump, but if it all seems like too much hassle we are here to help.
MOT Failure Vans
If your van fails its MOT, a driver can be fined up to £2,500 and given 3 penalty points for driving a van with “dangerous” faults.
Nationwide collection from our hub locations
We make selling easy. Get a free valuation now