UK Nationwide Broken Van Buyers
Welcome to We Buy Broken Vans, we buy vans UK mainland nationwide. It doesn’t matter what type of van you own as we buy them all, from small to large and all types of makes and models.
The beauty of our service is we collect UK-nationwide, so why not indulge yourself and try our convenient, friendly service. We explain everything in detail throughout this page.
What is included in our UK-nationwide van buying service?
Here is a summary of what’s included within the service:
- We currently operate within the UK only – i.e. in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- We cover the proverbial – “Lands End to John O’Groats” and everywhere in-between!
- The service applies to all UK mainland destinations (i.e. excludes the Channel Islands, Scottish islands, etc. – If you want to clarify coverage, please contact us)
- We collect your van free of charge from an accessible location of your choice
- At the time of collection, we will inspect the vehicle to ensure it matches the description given in the online valuation. If the condition differs, we reserve the right to alter our valuation
What vans do we buy?
We buy pretty much every type of van, here are some examples of the types of vans we buy:
- Accident damaged – accidents, fire and flood and general
- Insurance claim categories – Cat C, Cat D, Cat N and Cat S
- Beyond economic repair – MOT failures and non-runners
- Scrap and parts – parts value, salvage vans and scrap vans
If your van situation isn’t on the list above still contact us as we are very likely to buy your van.
What makes and models do we buy?
Again, we pretty much buy all makes and models of vans, it’s what we do! Makes we buy include Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Iveco, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Vauxhall and Volkswagen to name just a few! For more detailed information about the makes and models we buy visit our brands page here:
What type of faults on vans will you still buy?
We buy vans with many types of faults, examples include – cambelts, diesel particulate filter (DPF), differential, electronic control unit (ECU), engine, fuel injectors, fuel pump, gearbox, oil pressure, timing chain, turbo and wiring loom. For more detailed information about mechanical problems we recommending visiting our van faults page here. If in doubt call us, we really do try to buy every van presented to us.
We Buy Broken Vans – the UK nationwide broken van buyers
We provide free valuations; we buy vans irrespective of the condition and we are UK nationwide broken van buyers. So, what is stopping you from selling to us? Simply receive a free online valuation today and sell to us, by entering your registration number now! If you have multiple vans to sell, then just repeat the process.
Complete our contact form if you would prefer to contact us prior to receiving a valuation, we can discuss your circumstances and requirements and agree a route forward.
Image Credit: Wikipedia
Would anyone want to purchase a van that has a number of known faults and glitches? The answer to that question is probably no. It’s the same as buying a building with structural problems and leakage issues. You have to fix it first before you can use it properly. The...
In many lines of work, a van is essential. It’s not just about getting from Point A to Point B., You could do that in a Mini if necessary. Small cars cannot meet the same needs as a van, though. The practicalities of owning a van You may need to store tools and other...
Dealing in broken vans is not necessarily a business for the faint-hearted. As you can probably imagine, we have seen our fair share of vehicles in a sorry state. Let’s take a look at a typical day in the life of We Buy Broken Vans. If nothing else, this article will...
Why sell your broken van to us?
Do you have a van to sell? But you want a fair price, no hassle and quick payment? Then you have come to the right place!